Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Sewing Room

Well, I don't have any pictures, because I am just starting to get the sewing room together. I actually need more than one room ! Well, I do have many room that make up the "whole of it all"!

Like upstairs I have a Pfaff in my bedroom. And an ironing board in another room. Downstairs, I have a treadle in my livingroom, I cut on my diningroom table and I have a craft room. Soon to be the sewing room. In there I just brought in a nice cutting table that has storage and an antique display case with fabric stacked nice and neatly. I also have my mother vintage singer as well. I got blessed when someone delivered it to my door! I am also to get another vintage singer. I have a Babylock serger, that needs to go in to be fixed, it's a little sick right now.

I also make baskets and could start another blog on them. So I have supplies all over the place.

I have tons of rooms: 7 rooms downstairs (Laundry, Kitchen, Livingroom, Diningroom, Parlor{separate entrance and will become my sewing room}, Bathroom and some spare room between the bathroom and the Parlor {don't know what it was, but it could be another bedroom}. There are 4 bedrooms upstairs! So, that makes 11 rooms total! Big, country home on 4.29 acres. Thing is all my three girls are grown and gone. Two are married, and I have 4 grandchildren. So, I am happily, rambling around in this old house, having it all to my own.

The Quilt Lady/Basket Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment