Saturday, August 8, 2009

Updating on the Baby Quilt

Hot and very humid here today, everything is sticky as glue !!!

But, that isn't stopping me from trying to get that baby quilt done, I am getting real close to the finish line, it is within site ! Three move feathers to do.

I wish I was updated with equipment; newer computer and a digital camera like everyone else seems to have. But, for now, I like in the dark ages...So all I can do is write and post no pictures until they come through the mail...Seems like I am living in the slow lane; like the turtle, while all the rabbits are running past me...oh well, someday, I too will be able to run.

I am enjoying looking up different bloggers who quilt, there are some real nice blogs out there that have to do with quilting. As I wait for pages to load, I sit and hand quilt, so I am getting much done.

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment