Friday, February 27, 2009

Butterfly Quilt


I made this for my middle daughter, since she was going through a tough teenage life, I thought bright colors may cheer her up.


I saw this miniture version in a magazine and didn't want hers to be that small! So I made my own version of the quilt. I don't know about anyone else, but there is something about butterflies and flowers that really brings light to my life!


Since then I have made more changes to this quilt and added a different border. I will be posting it in a later blog here.


This quilt, since it was appliqued was easy to take anywhere I went, including to Branson!!! Yes, I took it on our week at the timeshare!


Can you tell how much I love to quilt?! It brings out my creative side.


Deb

The Quilt Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment