Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dresden Plate Update



I have the top over half quilted! The digital camera my daughter borrowed me turned out not to have a driver...so maybe I will have to get someone to come over, take pictures with their digital and send them to me...



I have a Plaid Star quilt top, 1930 Feathered Star quilt top, Butterfly's In My Garden quilt top, Amish Baskets quilt top, and Stepping Stones quilt top all sewn together, waiting and ready to be handquilted, in the near future.

I am also working on a Grandmother's Flower Garden, A Maple Leaf appliqued quilt and A Country Bride Quilt.



I have been down cleaning out and organizing what use to be a parlor, into my quilting room. It use to be my craft shop, when I was selling crafts. Sold stuffed animals and dolls and handmade baskets, mini-quilts, etc.

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment